Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tun you are the BEST!

www.chedet.com

This is why Tun is the BEST!!!! BERANI KERANA BENAR!


Friday, June 13, 2008
Snippets

Bank Account

1. Several blogs have given space to a scurrilous statement that I, my wife and my children, have USD 199.45 million and S $ 42,000,000 in fixed deposit in the Israeli National Bank in Singapore.

2. The scum who alleges this does not have the guts to give his name.

3. UMNO can make a statement about the money I gave to Dato Abdullah when I stepped down. Better still Dato Abdullah can explain how much of the 1.4 billion Ringgit in cash, shares and property that my staff and one of his Ministers handed over to him is still with him.

4. I give full permission for the Israeli National Bank to make public these accounts so that I can claim the money said to belong to me and my family.

6. As for the anonymous scum, give your true name, I/C and address so that I can sue you.

1 comment:

Shakarul said...

USD 199.45 million and S $ 42,000,000 in fixed deposit in the Israeli National Bank in Singapore.