Sunday, January 11, 2009

Retroactive update to my blog

I have been away from Malaysia since December 16, 2008 and thus, have not much chance to update my blog as my newly tuned up beloved notebook upon arriving Hong Kong airport in transit have had problem w bringing up Windows and as soon arrived Paris died on me completely.

I have to depend on my host's notebook or internet on the road. In Paris I have not much time to go online, only my emails, whilst in Paris, too hectic schedule and not much time to go online.

So I have to update my blog retroactively.

I was abled to see the demo in London against Israel, but mostly by muslims Arabs or Pakistanis, not by whites. Most whites in Britain, France and Europe in my observations are pro-Israelis just like America ):

Quite a lot of coverage about Malaysia on our reaction to Gaza War and Tun Dr Mahathir, Dato' Rais Yatim outspokeness make the primetime news here.

Tun Mahathir on his Boycott Israel campaign whilst, Rais Yatim's comment on the Iraqi's journalist shoes thrown on Bush as the ultimate weapon on mass destruction.

Hidup pemimpin2 Melayu yang berani begini. Tabik hormat!

No comments: